Thursday, February 03, 2005

Look, up in the sky, it's..."Libertarian" Girl!

Almost 30 years ago, the late Ronald Reagan called himself a "libertarian" on CBS's "60 Minutes." Several years back, Bill Clinton referred to himself as a "libertarian" in an interview.

Still, people sometimes ask why I often avoid the "libertarian" label in describing my philosophical leanings. Well, you need look no further than the blog of the so-called "Libertarian Girl," whose pro-war, pro-State ravings qualify her as the Jessica Simpson of modern libertarianism. Check out her latest post.

Cute as a button, dumb as a brick.

2 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Blogger freeman said...

It doesn't surprise me that Reagan once called himself a libertarian, but Bill Clinton?!?!?

wow.

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day Wazza, Greg from Oz 'ere! I checked out Libertarian Girl. A spunk but how inane. It seems a contradiction to me how one can be "libertarian" AND pro-war! oh, and did I mention how inane her articles are? Linda Shrock Talor she ain't. Ann Coulter? Nah, I think she is a few sheep short in the top paddock, as we say down-under.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home