Thursday, August 04, 2005

Here comes AEON FLUX!

I’m a sucker for great-looking movie posters. And right now, few look as great as this one, promoting the December 2 release of Aeon Flux, starring Charlize Theron. Of course, I’m a fan of the old MTV animated series the movie's based on, so that may have something to do with the thrill I felt when I first spotted it. Oh, and the film stars Charlize Theron, which is another plus.

Aeon Flux is a freedom fighter for a rebellion set about 400 years in the future. She lives in a repressive, walled city-state called Bregna, ruled by a congress of scientists. And from closely examining this poster and a few dozen stills from the upcoming movie (all easily found online right now), I think Theron makes a dynamite Aeon Flux. We’ll see.

Aeon Flux
is directed by Karyn Kusama and also stars Frances McDormand (Fargo, Darkman, etc.).
-----
Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home