Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sunni and Wally solve all the world's problems

You know, I really hate to toot my own horn (OK, I’m lying), but I’m the featured interview in the latest edition of Sunni Maravillosa’s online magazine Sunni’s Salon. And I think it’s fantastic. Sunni and I discuss my definitions of Left and Right, my particular brand of Libertarian Leftism, how to build a vision for revolutionary victory, how California’s gone wrong, antipolitics, TV, science fiction, Edgar Rice Burroughs, WalMart, Ayn Rand, Edward Abbey, and many, many other things that are probably of more interest to me than anybody else, but what the hey. At least I got Sunni thinking she just might fall in the Libertarian Left camp. Can’t ask for much more than that from an hour or so of good conversation. You’ll find the interview right here.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. It appears Miss Comm has intruded upon our conversation, that cheeky wench. You convinced me that I am indeed a left libertarian—but, truth be told, I am not likely to use the nomenclature. Mostly because it is nomenclature, and others already try to pin enough labels on me. Ouch!

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Wally Conger said...

Didn't mean to imply that you'd fully accepted a Left Libertarian label. Just that you'd started thinking that you might qualify for membership in the "club." Heh.

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger jomama said...

Wings are still for birds, last I
heard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home