Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"The Comet" lives on!

Several months ago, I wrote here about one of my guiltiest pleasures, the greatest apocalyptic sci-fi movie ever made starring angst-ridden, big-haired, weapon-totin' teenage girls, the glorious 1984 epic Night of the Comet. Now I've been alerted that there's actually a website dedicated entirely to this wonderful film, and it's a doozy, filled with everything from downloadable wallpapers, to cast biographies, to interviews, to a nutty fan forum. If you love this crazyass movie as much as I do, check out the site right here. It's a great way to spend a half-hour or so.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never heard of it but definitely sounds like it would be a hoot to watch

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Wally Conger said...

Boy, have you got a treat in store for you!

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger B.W. Richardson said...

Just finally got around to Netflixing it. The biggest shock was seeing the future Chakotay, Robert Beltran, with top billing. It's definitely Catherine and Kelli's movie. I confess I didn't detect quite as much genius as you have in this film; maybe I went in with higher expectations than I shoulda. But it's fun, and the ladies are great. The Web site does enhance the experience. Thanx!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home