Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A perfect combination

I think I've known all of you long enough now to let you in on this little secret: I'm a very big Jodie Foster fan. Yep. Always have been. Ever since those Courtship of Eddie's Father days on TV. Sadly, I don't think Jodie's appeared in a good movie for almost a decade. But this one, which I missed during its recent theatrical run, I'm definitely gonna see. I love Jodie. I love guns. I'm off to Netflix it right now. And don't anyone try to stop me.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rather liked her in A Very Long Engagement. And in Inside Man. But then, I'll watch almost anything she's in.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Wally Conger said...

I thought Jodie was wasted in Inside Man, but I'll add Engagement to my Netflix list.

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Very Long Engagement is another good film that depicts the horrors of war.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home