Thursday, July 07, 2005

Sampling Phil Ochs

Sunni asks if there's any way I can share a Phil Ochs tune or two. I'm not computer literate enough to do so. But Amazon.com does offer some samples of Ochs songs on those pages dedicated to his music.

Of the antiwar songs, you can find samples of "I Ain't Marching Anymore," "Draft Dodger Rag," "Power and the Glory," and "What Are You Fighting For?" on The Early Years. Samples of "The War is Over" and "White Boots Marching in a Yellow Land" are on Cross My Heart: An Introduction to Phil Ochs.
-----
Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That'll work. Thanks, Wally!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Wally Conger said...

Sunni--

Not the perfect response to your request, I know, but it's better than nothing, I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home