Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tag, I'm it!

OK, freeman, the libertarian critter, has tagged me in the latest of a series of chain-posts: “Memes of Fours.” Here we go:

Four jobs I’ve had

  1. Strawberry picker (one summer when I was a kid)
  2. Reporter-photographer for a weekly newspaper
  3. PR hack for a hospital
  4. Managing editor of publications for a Fortune 500 company

Four movies I can watch over and over

  1. Kill Bill saga (the whole bloody enchilada)
  2. The Sound of Music
  3. The Third Man
  4. Serenity

Four places I’ve lived

  1. Northridge, CA
  2. Culver City, CA
  3. Monrovia, CA
  4. Arroyo Grande, CA

Four (screw it...FIVE) TV shows I love

  1. Monty Python’s Flying Circus
  2. Seinfeld
  3. Lois and Clark
  4. The Prisoner
  5. X-Files

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven’t seen (much of)

  1. The West Wing
  2. Grey’s Anatomy
  3. House
  4. Arrested Development

Four places I’ve vacationed

  1. London, England
  2. Vienna, Austria
  3. Munich, Germany
  4. Zermatt, Switzerland

Four of my favorite dishes

  1. Spareribs
  2. Eggs Benedict
  3. Pad Thai
  4. Sushi

Four sites I visit daily

  1. LewRockwell.com
  2. Ain’t It Cool News
  3. CounterPunch
  4. The Sudden Curve

Four places I’d rather be right now

  1. Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
  2. Salzburg, Austria
  3. Lugano, Switzerland
  4. Kauai, Hawaii

Four new bloggers I’m tagging

  1. B.W. Richardson
  2. B.K. Marcus
  3. Roderick T. Long
  4. James Leroy Wilson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home