Tuesday, June 19, 2007

OK, so for once, I was wrong

I learn something new every day. F’rinstance, as I revealed last week in my interview with Sunni Maravillosa, for years I understood that Samuel Edward Konkin III’s An Agorist Primer and his magnum opus Counter-Economics were left unfinished at the time of his death in 2004. Well, that interview stirred comrade Brad Spangler enough to do a little research, which resulted in news that Victor Koman possesses both (presumably complete) manuscripts and plans to publish Counter-Economics and An Agorist Primer under the KoPubCo imprint sometime in the near future. Fantastic news! Libertarian Leftism marches forward!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was getting ready to call the whole thing "Raiders of the Lost Hard Drive" for a while there. :)

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger freeman said...

Great news! Thanks for the heads-up.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

HOLY CRAP.

Yay!

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent! I look forward to seeing them on KoPubCo's non-fiction list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home