Thursday, October 02, 2008

Note to Leo: shut the f**k up

Actors Leonardo DiCaprio, Forest Whitaker, and Dustin Hoffman have joined Google to get out the vote via an obnoxious YouTube video, which I refuse to link to. (If you must, go find it yourself. I won't make it easy for you.) Says DiCaprio in the video, "If you're not going to vote, I don't even know what to say to you anymore."

Well I know what to say to you, Leo. Shut your mouth, leave us alone, and don't poke your pointy little head above ground again unless it's to make a movie.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah, another day in a long, satisfying streak of never even thinking about Leonardo DiCaprio, and now this.

Curse you, DiCaprio! Curse you!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Ben Arzate said...

"If you're not going to vote, I don't even know what to say to you anymore."

Well, that's just fine with me because I never cared what he had to say in the first place.

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my favorite Megadeth line: "You say you've got the answers, well who asked you anyway?"

"I don't even know what to say to you"
Hmmm, how about, "Why aren't you going to vote?" Or is it too hard to even pretend to care about other peoples' ideas?

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you guys seen the remix? Not as awesome as the infamous "State of the Union address" remix from a few years back, but good nonetheless.

http://www.nostate.com/697/dont-vote/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home