Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Maxim's Hottest Women in Comics

Maxim magazine has announced The Hottest Women in Comics. All of the Danger Girls are curiously missing. But Storm is there, along with gals like Vampirella, She-Hulk, Lois Lane, Witchblade, Shanna the She-Devil, Black Cat, Nancy Callahan (from Sin City), Power Girl, and Caitlin Fairchild (from Gen 13). Maxim’s hottest-ever woman in comic books is Wonder Woman, who I think is just so yesterday. She edges out my favorite, who came in at #2: Emma Frost, the White Witch from X-Men. Ah well. Maybe next year, Emma!

4 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emma Frost is a good choice, but from X-Men I'd go with Betsy Braddock (Psylocke). Also I'd pick Jade from DC's Green Lantern.

 
At 3:26 AM, Anonymous muebles madrid said...

I suppose every person must read it.

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous posicionamiento web said...

Pretty worthwhile info, thank you for the article.

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous sex shop said...

To my mind everybody have to browse on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home