Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Gabfest of the Libertarian Left

Roderick Long, Brad Spangler, Shawn Wilbur, and I will chat LIVE with Angela Keaton on "The Liberated Space" program this coming Thursday, June 21, from 4:30 pm to 5:00 pm Pacific Time, courtesy of BlogTalkRadio. We'll talk about the Alliance of the Libertarian Left and other matters of interest to all left-leaning anarcho-whatevers. Should you miss the show, I'm sure it will be conveniently archived somewhere, and I'll pass along the appropriate link when it becomes available.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger freeman said...

I hope an mp3 is made available soon. Live internet radio and my computer don't seem to mix.

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's already available, here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hostpage.aspx?show_id=30139

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, meant to make that a hyperlink.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Sheldon Richman said...

That link never works for me. The page never loads.

 
At 3:06 AM, Anonymous sex shop said...

Thank you for this article, really useful material.

 
At 3:35 AM, Anonymous muebles madrid said...

This won't have effect in fact, that's exactly what I believe.

 
At 4:32 AM, Anonymous posicionamiento web said...

To my mind everybody have to glance at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home